Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Tony Capozzola, Endorses Local Bail Bondsman - Virtual-Strategy Magazine

Attorney To The Stars, Tony Capozzola, Endorses Local California Bail Bondsman

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 29, 2012

Here's a weird mix... Tommy Lasorda, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson and many more... Minus the blue LA hat, Lakers' jersey and the shiny glove covered in glitter, what do these icons have in common besides multimillion-dollar bank accounts and world-wide fame? Two words: Tony Capozzola. Tony Capozzola, attorney to the stars and one of the most prolific defense attorneys of all time, has recently endorsed a local California bail bondsman. While this may seem unimportant to many, it quickly becomes relevant in light of the fact that Tony Capozzola, despite his fame and notoriety, doesn't advertise, never gives endorsements, and has a Verizon phone book listing that simply states: Tony Capozzola - DON'T CALL ME!

In a recent interview, endorsing Paul Columbis of Bail Man Bail Bonds, Tony Capozzola states:

"I don't advertise. The only advertisement I have, if you look in Verizon, is - DON'T CALL ME! It has no phone number, no address, and basically I never, ever give endorsements, nor do I advertise. Cause' frankly I really don't give a damn, if at this stage in my life, whether or not (we) I get clients or not. But if I do get a client, it's somebody I care about."

How's that for honesty? With multimillion-dollar clients, such as Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant, Tony Capozzola insists that his clients receive only the best service, and in his eyes, only first-class service will do! Towards the end of this "no-bars-held", "once-in-a-lifetime" endorsement, Tony Capozzola states:

"...if I do get a client, it's somebody I care about, and for that reason, I refer them to Paul Columbis... Like I said, I don't advertise. If you Google me, you'll find out who I am and what I do, and if you ever really wanna' have a client... Like I said, my client (list) is closed except for very few clients, and guys I really want to have (them) handled in a first class way. That's why I will give them to Paul Columbis..."

About Paul Columbis and Bail Man Bail Bonds

Bail Man Bail Bonds is a family owned and operated bail bond company, professionally serving clients within the state of California (Insurance License #1845034). This husband and wife team, who collectively have over twenty years within the bail bond industry, are the foundation and "heart" of the Bail Man Bail Bonds Company.

Providing instant, hassle-free, bail bond approvals, Bail Man Bail Bonds , under the guidance of Paul Columbis and his wife, personally offer the most discreet bail bondsman services in any emergency situations, guaranteeing help to friends and loved ones when they need it the most!

For More Information Please Contact:

Mr. Paul Columbis
Insured, Certified, Bondsman: (Insurance License #1845034)
Bail Man Bail Bonds
1-866- 945-Bail (2245)
Email: abailman(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://www.bailmanbailbonds.net

For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9568845.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment